- - - - -
- - -
Current topic:
We'd love to include your perspective! Send submissions on any topic to fourperspectivesblog at gmail.com.

Next topic:


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Camper

Pin It As you read this I will be at one of my favorite places on this earth.

Several years now I have had the privilege of attending a week long camp for young women aged 12-18 as one of their leaders. There is something magical about this place where we camp - so magical that I wish I could bottle up the connections I feel with my Maker when I am there and bring some of those feelings back home with me to be remembered later.

But now, today, I am living it.



If you're interested in reading some great posts, check out the guest posts over at my personal blog this week.

See you next Wednesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...