- - - - -
- - -
Current topic:
We'd love to include your perspective! Send submissions on any topic to fourperspectivesblog at gmail.com.

Next topic:


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Red, White, & Blue

Pin It

I stood inside the gallery looking at the varied pieces of art: sculptures, drawings, and paintings – as well as other expressions of amazing talent and skill. I roved quietly from piece to piece until I arrived downstairs and the red, white, and blue canvas caught my eye like a smorgasbord for the senses.

I was captivated.

I stood in awe.

I was speechless…

2 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

I am a sucker for patriotic pieces and that one is amazing. It would be nice to see it in person.

Unknown said...

Love it. What an awesome selection. Wish we had a cool gallery to wander through here in the 'burg. The last one I was in was a Peter Lik gallery in CA...beautiful photography--you would like his stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...