- - - - -
- - -
Current topic:
We'd love to include your perspective! Send submissions on any topic to fourperspectivesblog at gmail.com.

Next topic:


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

From Eden

Pin It

Mr. Z was one of the most inspiring people I have ever known.  I was so lucky to have him as my teacher last year.  Each time the news of him passes along many tears are shed.  Mr. Zimmerman died young.  But I remember such good times.  He was the greatest teacher!  He joked around a lot.  He would say things like, "That just made my brain explode out the back of my head" or call us funny names like "Muffin".

Mr. Z would take us out to recess and we would play games together.  If we got our homework all done and we got at least 85% on our grades we would get to do special activities like go to the park behind his house and play night games or watch a show at Comedy Sportz.  He always made learning fun!

Mr. Z is someone who everyone loved.  And I miss him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...