- - - - -
- - -
Current topic:
We'd love to include your perspective! Send submissions on any topic to fourperspectivesblog at gmail.com.

Next topic:


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Service, with a Smile

Pin It Ever had one of those days when somebody did something nice for you, only you didn't have any idea of who'd done it? You know, one of those 'acts of anonymous service?' It seems that these are often the greatest things, and can carry the biggest impact.

A difference.

Today I'd like to do something a little bit different...and I'd like to invite you HERE to read all about it. Be forewarned though, there is a challenge at the end. You just might not want to click over...

...or maybe you do.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Whoa! You totally tripped me out man! You switched places cuz I was there and then I came here and now I'm supposed to go there.....only I've already been there....and I can't go back yet because I haven't taken the challenge yet...well, I've taken it....I just haven't 'done' it yet.....so can't report.....totally whacked out dude!

Teachinfourth said...

Rachel - I thought I'd be a little crazy today and do something a bit 'different' than the norm...glad to add to the chaos of your day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...