- - - - -
- - -
Current topic:
We'd love to include your perspective! Send submissions on any topic to fourperspectivesblog at gmail.com.

Next topic:


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Feeble Attempt

Pin It It makes me sad to come here to Four Perspectives and see everything at a standstill.  On my personal blog, I have posted things about the daily goings-on of my life.  Not because I want to write, but because I am trying to make myself write.  I don't want to allow myself to stop doing something that I know I love.  But it's difficult.  And I'm guessing that Mel and Lori might say something similar. 

As much as Jason liked to give me credit as his co-conspirator in creating this blog, he was what really brought it to life and kept it going for so long.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, really.  All I know right now is that I want to keep 4P going - but it's going to take some time.  So, bear with me (with all of us) as we figure out how things are going to work from here on out.

In the meantime, if any of our readers would like to submit a post (about anything, really!) or a topic they'd like to see covered here, please send an email to fourperspectivesblog at gmail dot com.  Maybe you can carry us along for a bit?   

Thanks for understanding.  Thanks for sticking around.

~Gerb

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Thank you for continuing on with Four Perspectives. It has become one of my favorite places to stop and spend some time. Thoughts and prayers of comfort continue to be sent your way.

I'd like to think that there are still four perspectives, it's just that one of them has taken heavenly sabbatical...

Good luck on figuring out how best to keep this going and thanks again for all you've shared in the past and all you will share in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...