- - - - -
- - -
Current topic:
We'd love to include your perspective! Send submissions on any topic to fourperspectivesblog at gmail.com.

Next topic:


Thursday, May 12, 2011

What's Up

Pin It
*By the way, if anyone left a comment on this post previously, it was deleted in the big Blogger fiasco on Wednesday/Thursday. I would never delete your comments! They are what make my posts even more awesome.

If you don't hear much from me over the next little while, I apologize.

You see, May is totally kicking my rear and June decided to get in on the party.

I get to attend a seminary graduation, a kindergarten graduation, a 6th grade graduation and a high school graduation all within 2 weeks time. (Any other graduations someone forgot to tell me about?)

There are 5 performances on schedule, at least 3 class parties, two banquets and a plethora of end-of-the-school-year activities.

We are going to have out-of-town visitors twice. We get to pack and get ready for a family road trip and then a family reunion.

I get to attend a 3-day interpreter conference (not gonna lie - I am SO excited for this one!).

Four of my family are running in the local 188-mile Ragnar Relay. There will be cross-country practice every morning and basketball camp for a month.

My oldest starts college AND turns 18 (in that order).

Then, of course, we get to live our everyday lives amidst all of this glorious chaos - piano lessons, grocery shopping, chores, breakfast, lunch and dinner... you get the idea.

Don't get me wrong - I totally asked for this life and I thrive on it. (Kind of. Sometimes.)

But life's getting crazy over the next little while and I just wanted to say that even if I'm not posting all the time, I still love you. (Or I at least kind of like you.)

HAGS,
Gerb

(p.s. HAGS is the new LYLAS or KIT of yearbook signing. In case you were wondering.)

2 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

*Yawn* I'm exhausted just reading about it let alone living it! Good luck with it all. I hope we see you in one piece at the end of June!

(p.s.- Thanks for explaining HAGS. I had no clue.)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were. The end of the school year IS busy, crazy, etc. Sounds exciting too! Of course it goes without saying that we all miss your posts (I think I can speak for all of your faithful readers). That just means we get to hopefully read about it later when you do have "time". Good Luck! Jerri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...